Born in France in 1941, and now living in Quebec, Canada and France, she began her self-taught artistic career by creating jewelry and accessories for the theatre. In 1967, she produced several monumental sculptures for the pavilion of the Montreal Opera House. The human body, male or female, fascinated this Canadian artist and with the supple forms and the intentionally exaggerated proportions that she gives to her sculptures, her style gives these subjects much more character. The artist approaches her subjects with veneration and tries, through the clay, to materialize her thoughts into tangible forms. The expression of the human body, whether inspired by antiquity, by great civilizations or by her immediate environment, becomes her source of inspiration, which she decodes into a contemporary language—stylized by reducing to the essentials. Once completed the work goes through a final metamorphosis to espouse its definitive form in that noble material, bronze. Her male figures expound virility and a solid architecture; her women show as much vigor but their expression is rounder, smoother. Since 1982 her artworks have been displayed in numerous personal and group exhibitions in Canada, the United States, Mexico and Europe. She is a member of the Association of Sculptors of Quebec, of the International Association of Plastic Art of Unison, and of the International Sculpture Center. Her bronzes, and other work, are found in many private collections around the world, notably that of the Duke of Edinburgh.